Executive Protection Agent
Client to be disclosed after qualified applicant completes Non-Disclosure Agreement.
All SPG candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- – Be able to obtain a Local or State Guard Card (where applicable). This includes having a criminal background evaluation, being able to show valid identification, and be able to pay the State Security License fee that is required. Some clients may require specific pre-employment background checks and/or annual background checks.
- – Reliable means of transportation to and from work
- – Reliable means of communication (i.e. home phone, cell phone)
- – Ability to use our Smart Phones is a must!
- – Effectively speak, read and write English
- – Requires a minimum of 7 years in the executive protection, public safety, law enforcement or security field
- – Must have a 5-year clean driving record
- – Experience must include a proven ability to apply judgment that balances the requirement to provide security, maintain confidentiality and to raise issues and concerns
- – Experience in planning and executing trips and events, managing emergency situations including security threats, but also including emergencies that involve response to natural and man-made disasters, medical emergencies, and trip logistics
- – Experience in working with celebrities, athletes, or senior executives, preferably in a role involving global travel
- – Requires executive driving experience and experience providing advance coverage for events and trips
- – Requires in-depth experience interacting with high-net worth individuals, senior management, spouses, family members, and entourages.
- – Ability to align with HR 218 (the Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act)
- – Certification or ability to acquire certification as an Armed Security Officer
- – Experienced or comfortable with working in high-profile settings, i.e concerts, nightlife, or other high-profile event in a executive protection role
- – Have a strong network of executive protection and venue security personnel, and law enforcement network
Executive Protection duties will include leading all aspects of advance and route planning, logistics, driver services, close protection, as well as coordination with the client and/or other members of the client’s team, private aviation teams, third party security firms, security personnel at other firms or venues, and the SPG management team.
The best candidate will be able to:
- – Successfully partner with key partners and have a strong understanding of the celebrity and athlete culture, with the ability to resolve measures that are appropriate in that environment
- – Have a successful track record interacting with all levels of high-net-worth individuals and families with an emphasis on engaging to the happiness of the client
- – React and advise on regional security developments and security incidents impacting operations
- – Promote security awareness and always instill a culture of collective and individual responsibilities for practicing good security
- – Be available during evenings and weekends to respond to unexpected emergencies and situations involving the client or his/her family members
- – Be able to make sound decisions, make adjustments, etc. as it pertains to protecting the client
SPG is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabled or veteran status, or other legally protected status. SPG is a Nevada Corporation and maintains licenses in multiple states and demands a drug-free workplace. NV #2018, FL #B3100146, CA #121322